What are you going to do
For the right individual there will be the opportunity for a permanent position.
You have a meticulous eye for detail, an inherent need for accuracy and uncompromisingly high standards.
We don’t require you to have lots of work experience to be considered for this internship. Most important to us is your sharpness, attitude, and exceptional work ethic.
It is strongly preferred that you live within 3 miles of SW12.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that properties meet our standards of cleanliness and preparation for occupiers - Carrying out property inspections, looking for cleaning and maintenance issues, then ensuring all issues are resolved
- Assisting our Service Coordinator with supporting of our cleaning contractors, ensuring they are supplied with linens and cleaning supplies as required
- Managing utility and service providers
- Sourcing & purchasing stock and spare parts
- Creating and updating property documents/notices
- Checking in tenants - Providing them with keys, completing identity checks, briefing them about the property and making them aware of additional servicesBasic bookkeeping
- Documenting all processes that you are involved in delivering
What we offer:
Madison Hill is a smart young business that's growing fast.
We find, let and manage up-market property for holiday-makers, corporate clients and locals who need a temporary home-from-home.
Our customers value us for our personal service and the care and attention we give them. We're friendly, genuine, and our focus is on helping people have a comfortable, stress-free stay.
We offer a super-welcoming environment, lots of flexibility and the promise of interesting career opportunities as the business expands.
- This is a fantastic chance to get in at ground level and play a vital role in the success of a start-up.
- We offer a minimum of 20 hours per week. However, we anticipate that this will be much more in practice.
- Your hours are flexible and we will fit them to your requirements as much as possible.
- We pay the London Living Wage as determined by the Living Wage Commission.
What we ask:
- An HND, DipHE, completed the 2nd year of a Bachelor degree, or equivalent
- No work experience is mandatory
- Detail oriented
- Organised and self-motivated
- Customer service minded
- An expert communicator
- Tech savvy (you actually like it, not just put up with it)
- Results driven
You have:A driver's licenseFluency in EnglishThe ability to lift and carry 20 kgProficiency in Microsoft Word & ExcelAn HND, DipHE, completed the 2nd year of a Bachelor degree, or equivalent
Technologies we use:Microsoft Office 2016QuickBooks 12 Pro Desktop
Please send us: A letter introducing yourself which explains what appeals to you about this position Your CV
We'll get back to you within 48 hours if you meet our requirements.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Graduate Internship
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required