Assistant Store... Established in 2009, Atelier Cologne is the first Maison de Parfum creating Pure Perfumes inspired by the legendary Eau de Cologne. The founders, Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel, gave birth to a new olfactive...
Assistant Store Manager
Established in 2009, Atelier Cologne is the first Maison de Parfum creating Pure Perfumes inspired by the legendary Eau de Cologne. The founders, Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel, gave birth to a new olfactive family, “Cologne Absolue”. For the first time, citruses are blended with the most precious natural raw materials for perfectly balanced creations and outstanding lasting power. Each Cologne Absolue tells the story of treasured emotions and powerful memories.
This role will mean being responsible for supporting your store manager in the retail sales performance of the Boutique and helping to achieve superior customer service. The Assistant Store Manager should have experience managing and developing a team through motivational leadership, delegating roles accordingly, as well as ensuring stock levels are maintained and budgets are managed accordingly.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all ATELIER COLOGNE products within the range and update this knowledge to the team whenever necessary
· Be aware of competitors’ products and activity
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
Execute Business & Operations
· Complete all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be fully aware and accountable for achievement of Boutique retail targets
· Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Plan and deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure the business is covered on key trading hours
· Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed in the Boutique, maintaining brand image
· Perform to personal targets and monitor each team member’s individual target
· Using analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses. Devising critical paths with solutions to success.
· Build strong relationships with the team, Boutique management, Area Manager and Head Office
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Ensure you and your team deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for appointments
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Ensure you and your team make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Ensure you and your team have a strong focus on link-selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Ensure you and your team use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for people and products
· Ensure you and your team follow the grooming guidelines to promote the brand image
· Ensure the Boutique is a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Conduct business to business networking to optimise opportunities for the Boutique, with a focus on demonstrations and events
· Master customer profiling
· Ensure all customers receive the highest level of service
· Fosters team spirit and coaches peers
· Lead by example
· Offer regular and timely performance-based feedback on team productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanour etc
· Track team performance and manage any non-performers.
· Assist, when requested, in completing team members appraisals (MAP / PDR)
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free