Decleor Beauty Therapist
As a Decleor Beauty Therapist you are the face of the brand and the first point of contact with the customer. This role requires a sense of excellence as you assist the customer with finding the product, treatments or service that is perfect for them. You will be responsible for driving retail sales, and working as a team to hit counter targets.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all Decleor products and Treatment
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
· Monitor Icon products on a daily basis
· Be aware of competitor’s products and activity, communicating relevant information to line manager
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
Execute Business & Operations
· To be fully aware and accountable for achievement of personal targets and company KPi’s
· Complete all personal paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be aware of and abide by store rules and regulations
· Closely monitor stock levels, following retailer guidelines, raising issues to line manager
· Assists the line manager and store management team in all aspects of the business
· Prepare well for launches/activity and treatments
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Deliver excellent service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment and treatments
· Maximise selling during heavy traffic periods; delivering a excellent service
· Make appropriate, personalised product, treatment and sample recommendations
· Have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers. Follow the company’s strategy on counter/in store, such as the Decleor Customer Journey
· Assist customers by finding substitutions for returned products and/or out of stock items
· Regularly communicate Retail and KPI achievement updates to line manager
Foster Service Attitude
· Creates long-term relationships with customers and nurtures repeat business
· Ensures customer communication standards are met
· Completes all necessary steps of the Decleor customer journey
· Implements customer record system for maximum customers and business benefit
· Follow grooming guidelines to promote brand image
· Maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules on counter and the treatment room
· Fosters team spirit
· Coaches peers when appropriate
· Share know-how and experience
· Work effectively with colleagues in store, in the field and at head office.
· NVQ Level 3, ITEC Level 3, City and Guilds Level 3, CIDESCO or equivalent qualification in Beauty Therapy.
· At least 6 months’ work experience within a salon, spa or retail environment.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free