Productivity Manager - Market Street, Fixed Term in Bradford
We are looking for a Productivity Manager - Market Street to define and project manage stores productivity improvements (in defined store area) through data and insight, developing solutions through measurement and...
We are looking for a Productivity Manager - Market Street to define and project manage stores productivity improvements (in defined store area) through data and insight, developing solutions through measurement and delivering improvements with full support from Retail that increase productivity and deliver agreed annual target.
The accountabilities of the role are:
- Define and project manage productivity improvements that deliver positive impacts for customers (for defined store area)
- Produce timely, effective and be main contact for communications of operating model changes to all stakeholders, particularly store teams - to be circulated by Retail Operations
- Build strong relationships and engagement with Regional and Store managers to identify solutions and manage trials for each initiative
- Lead cross functional project teams and working groups as necessary to alignment of objectives and end to end benefit delivery
- Update progress tracking reports and communicate progress to senior stakeholders on the delivery of initiatives
- Monitor, identify and action issues / risks to initiative delivery to resolve or escalate as appropriate
- Manage initiatives to a robust process (ie DMAIC) to clarify scope, define benefits, create implementation plan and deliver benefits to agreed time and costs
- Gain approval from Head of Store Productivity and senior stakeholders (inc Retail Operations Directors) to progress to implementation stage and ensure the labour model is updated to reflect changes
- Contribute to the annual financial and action planning process (for appropriate stores areas)
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Process improvement and Lean techniques (to Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent)
- Microsoft Office (inc Excel / PowerPoint) to advanced level
- Formal project management training to advanced level desirable
- Strong Influencing / Stakeholder management inc Senior Manager level
- Excellent Presentation sand communication skills inc senior manager level
- Good understanding of Financial, Payroll, ILP and Commercial impact
- Ability to develop and delivery industry leading Innovation
- Significant process improvement within Retail environment
- Good understanding of retail operations model and store structures
- Experience of wider store support functions desirable (particularly Commercial, Manufacturing, Logistics)
At Morrisons we like to do things our own way. We believe in working in partnership with our communities, colleagues, suppliers and British farmers to provide our customers with the freshest food at great value for money. We’re also constantly innovating. We've our own-brand clothing range - Nutmeg. And our online delivery service and MorrisonsCellar.com wine offer are going from strength to strength.
Our people ‘Make Morrisons’. So, whatever your skills and experience, we’d love you to join us and play your part in our growing success story. We’ve a great heritage, exciting plans for the future and all sorts of jobs from Head Office and retail to manufacturing and logistics.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required