As the Senior Account Manager, you will play a critical role in managing Thomas Cook Media & Partnerships’ relationships with its key strategic partners across our hotel, tourism board and brand sectors. At the core, your responsibilities include driving the growth and positive engagement with key accounts, generating increased investment and adding significant value to our partner relationships. You will own the development of Account Based Marketing (ABM) and engagement strategies and work with cross-functional teams to deliver programmes that meet all agreed objectives. You will form leading relationships with key partners and work closely with the Group Campaign Planning Manager to ensure that all partner campaign activity is delivered in line with approved media plans, meeting agreed objectives. The ideal candidate will have a combination of ABM and partner-facing account management experience.
This is a tremendous opportunity to capture the energy and rapid pace of an establishing business, with the proven track record of an industry leader.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership [max 8]:
- Develop and deliver ABM and engagement strategies for key accounts that drive incremental revenue growth and enhance partner relationships
- Build ABM programmes to resonate with each account; define content and personalised messaging, determine optimal channels, execute targeted and coordinated campaigns, measure learn and optimise to enhance future performance
- Own comprehensive reporting and MI of all ABM KPIs and build the right dashboards to track and socialise performance, both internally and externally
- Establish close and effective working relationships with key partner account contacts, ensuring their experience is closely aligned to the Media & Partnerships brand
- Own new/repeat business pitches for key accounts, managing cross-functional inputs to ensure the best possible outcome
- Articulate and present ABM and engagement projects, reports and MI effectively to the team and to key internal and external stakeholders
Skills, know-how and experience [max 8]:
- Passion for Account Based Marketing and business relationship management
- Around 5 years of relevant ABM / account management experience
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programmes/processes
- Collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable partnering with a variety of teams to deliver agreed objectives
- Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
- CRM experience a plus
In return for your valuable contribution to the business, you will receive:
- A competitive salary.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Exclusive last minute colleague deals with the opportunity to stay in 5* luxury at low cost expense.
- Attractive discounts on all of our Thomas Cook holidays
- Industry leading training
- Contributory pension.
- A ‘Mychoice’ flexible benefits package giving you the chance to create a benefits package to suit you, your family and your lifestyle!! For more information on this amazing package please visit our website
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required