For our RDCs to run like clock-work, they must be clean, tidy and well maintained. This is where our Cleaners come in, working hard to maintain the RDC, warehouse, employee area and car park.
What will you do?
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and tidiness in the RDC
- Proactively identify and report any maintenance and repair issues, ensuring the RDC always operates at an optimum level
- Keeping the RDC clear and ensuring any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Cleaning the offices and communal areas
- Cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms
- Preparing refreshments for meetings
- Catering duties - Including buffet preparation and a weekly hot meal
What will you need?
- A can-do professional attitude with a welcoming persona
- Organised with the ability to multi-task and good attention to detail
- Able to communicate well across all levels of the business
- Motivated with good time management skills
- The ability to work well independently and take pride in a job well done
- The willingness to go the extra mile for people
- Responsible and reliable, willing to be flexible in reaction to the changing needs of the business
What do we offer?
- £8.45 per hour
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Applications from Welsh speakers are welcome / Croesawir ceisiadau gan siaradwyr Cymraeg
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required