Cleaner - Warehouse - 11-20 hours - Titan - Holytown
For our warehouses to run like clock-work, they must be clean, tidy and well maintained. This is where our Cleaners come in, working hard to maintain the warehouse, employee area and car park.
What will you do?
- Maintain a spotless warehouse floor, paying attention to the cleanliness of all fittings, fixtures and signage
- Keep the welfare areas clean and tidy, including the canteen, toilets and office areas
- Ensure the external areas of the warehouse and any landscaped areas are kept tidy and presentable
- Proactively identify and report any maintenance and repair issues in line with the companies Health and Safety policies
- Maintain a clean-as-you-go policy and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Complete detailed cleaning of warehouse barrier work, racking and picking slots to ensure optimum levels of food hygiene standards are maintained
What will you need?
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- A high degree of reliability
- Lots of flexibility
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- A knack for working well in teams
- A sense of pride in a job well done
- Preferably, previous experience as a cleaner
What do we offer?
- £8.45 per hour
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required