Our rapidly growing organisation is keen to bolster our team with enthusiastic customer service experts. Based in our Livingston call centre, our Advisors are the central point of contact for the general public, and as such handle all manner of incoming communication. We pride ourselves on dealing with enquires with the greatest possible care, while dealing with all feedback in a timely and professional manner. Putting customers first is a top priority here and you'll be part of a supportive, fun and friendly team who are all focused on having great conversations.
What will you do?
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Answering, reviewing and forwarding incoming calls and processing customer contacts
- Processing incoming email and post
- Investigating customer enquiries
- Problem solving feedback provided by customers
- Liaising with internal departments across the business
- Ad hoc tasks as required by Management
What will you need?
- Contact/call centre based customer service experience is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive and confident, able to remain up-beat and enthusiastic at all times
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Passionate about quality and service of delivery
- Reliable and conscientious team player
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
What do we offer?
- £18,400 pro rata starting salary (based on a 40 hour week)
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required