StudentJob is an international company, successfully launched and active in many European countries. We are seeking new recruits to help continue the success of StudentJob through an internship with us. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people - as a recruitment team member you are required to build relationships with your client companies and the candidates you aid them in selecting. Of course, extensive (sales) training and support will be provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
Are you looking for International Business work experience to massively enhance your CV? We are currently searching for a British native business undergraduate to join our dynamic team as a Recruitment Intern at the StudentJob Head Office in Amsterdam, starting at the beginning of 2018! During your internship, you will get extensive training and a competitive international salary.
Your job will be to market StudentJob's recruitment services to potential client companies, and maintain relationships with our already existing clients.
- You are responsible for the recruitment process, from the time candidates apply to the time you propose them to the clients;
- Maintain contact with both clients and candidates, via phone and email;
- Screen candidates' CVs and cover letters;
- Conduct phone and video interviews with applicants;
- Administrative tasks, including financial activities.
What we offer
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by international colleagues;
- Opportunity to contribute to development and success;
- Professional guidance;
An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!;
- A competitive European placement salary (€550,- p.m.) & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200,- p.m.);
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant;
- Bonus system to earn extra days off;
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons);
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
- Must be a student currently enrolled at a university or business school;
- No experience required;
- Fluency in English both written and oral; a second European language is an advantage;
- Enthusiasm and interest in recruitment;
- An enthusiastic and proactive individual;
- Creative and goal-oriented thinking;
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe;
- Available for at least 6 months, starting in February 2018.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
€550 per month
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required