What are you going to do
Trouva is revolutionising the world of ecommerce. We're building the destination for the most unique products from the world's best independent stores. We're funded by amazing VCs and Angels whose successes include Net-A-Porter, Etsy, Farfetch, Facebook (Octopus Capital, Index and Playfair) and are on a journey to spread independent boutique shopping across the globe.
Since launching Trouva two years ago, we've been growing like crazy and are preparing for another busy Christmas! We are looking for enthusiastic, driven team members to join our Customer Support team as paid interns for the critical Christmas period.
We're looking for driven people who are passionate about problem solving, talking to customers and who want to get experience in the fast-growing, fun, but hectic environment of one of London's hottest startups. As a Customer Support team member, you're at the heart of operations at Trouva, and will play a major part in our community's success.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to help develop one of Europe's hottest (& fastest growing) startups
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, free breakfast, snacks, fresh fruit and a courtyard (with a BBQ!)
- Free weekly yoga & pilates in the office, as well as office running & football clubs
- Regular events such as drinks, lunches, Friday night socials in the office and fun evenings with the team and our wider boutique community
- Company benefits (Perkbox) including free mobile phone insurance, free Tastecard, Apple discounts, cheap cinema tickets, retail and gym discounts
- A staff discount!
What we ask:
- Bachelor's degree
- Customer service / sales / operations
The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail and is passionate about customer service. Someone with:
- Lots of energy and positive attitude
- Confident on the phone and with excellent written English
- You know what world-class customer service looks like - and want to deliver it
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strategic problem solving skills, with the ability to resolve issues as they arise and seek solutions proactively to improve our operations, user interface and service procedures
- Willing to pitch in, get involved and work as a team to deliver
- Comfortable working under pressure!
Your role will include:Being the voice of Trouva with our customers - as well as our eyes and ears - totally critical to ensure we deliver a fantastic experience for our customer over ChristmasLiaising with our boutiques to make sure orders run smoothly, anticipating and troubleshooting potential issues and finding solutions for any problems that arise, achieving the best outcome for both our customers and partnersAnswering inbound customer enquiries across multiple channels. You will be communicating with our customers through well-crafted and personal emails, warm chatty telephone callsPartnering closely with our Community Management team to build relationships with our boutiquesIdentifying, reporting and troubleshooting potential issues and pain-points in our operations
Understanding that making a customer happy is crucially important to our success
Flexibility in schedule is essential; must be available to work weekends on a rota basis
We're a small tight-knit team who are want to change the world. If you think you bring something to the table, and want to get experience of what it's like being inside a startup going through rocket-ship growth then we should talk!
Let us know why you want to join us, as well as your current notice period and availability to interview.
- Education Level
- Angel, London
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
£17,000 per year
- Responsible for
- Customer service, operations
- Type of Job
- Sales, Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required