Established in 2014, Hammer + Halo is London's Finest Tradesman and Property Maintenance Service.
2017 is an exciting time to join Hammer + Halo as we focus more and more on recruiting exceptional talent to grow this rock solid team in a friendly and positive working environment.
We are searching for an exceptional graduate to help increase and improve our online presence, with the goal of making us the first port of call for businesses and households across London searching for property maintenance services.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Website planning and management
• SEO and PPC
• Managing social media tools and trends
• Email marketing campaign planning and management
• Competitor analysis and market research
• Research and reporting
The successful candidate will be comfortable as an integral and crucial member of our small team. You will be hard working, committed, responsible and have a keen eye for detail. You will also be happy taking on some operational responsibilities in addition to the Digital Marketing. In this small start-up everyone gets involved. The pay off is an interesting and varied day, wherein creativity and initiative are both encouraged and rewarded. Support and training will be available to you in the role.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least three years previous Digital Marketing experience, including SEO and PPC
• Experience managing, building and updating websites
• Experience in using Google Analytics and Adwords
• Proven success using and content managing social media for business
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• At least Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject
• A passion for technology and innovation
We're looking for someone exceptionally talented with computers who is looking to gain experience in a start-up
Graduate with a degree in a relevant field.
Past experience of and evidence of success with SEO, digital marketing and social media is essential.
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.