Digital Media Business Development Intern in Leeds
Cohorted was founded in 2014 & based in central Leeds. We operate two brands www.cohorted.co.uk (the UK’s leading premium beauty box provider) and www.cohortedcommunications.co.uk (the UK’s first hybrid communications agency). We work with both major and emerging brands across the beauty industry along with other media agencies & publishers.
The successful candidate will balance their work time between an in-office lively start-up culture and meeting client prospects outside of office nationally.
You will be responsible for building new relationships and expanding existing relationships with the database of leading brands that Cohorted runs communication campaigns for. We are looking for an intern who will be able to engage in
conversations with marketing departments to qualify and introduce Cohorted
The successful candidate will assist the team at all stages of the sales cycle - from prospecting, qualifying, to meeting direct brands - learning new skills along the way.
Your duties will
1.Looking for new business contacts.
2.Research and analysis of prospective clients.
3.Helping to gain business through supporting the Beauty Box Buying team.
4.Assisting account management team with relationship management.
What we offer:
- All expenses paid.
- Career development support & training.
- Premium beauty & fragrance gifts & free perks.
- Financial rewards & incentives.
- Positive references after internship completion.
- Graduate Level study
- Previous experience with digital media at academic or vocational level is preferable, but not essential.
- Fast learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Voluntary, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £0.00 and £10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Building new relationships and expanding existing relationships with the database of leading brands that Cohorted runs communication campaigns for.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Sales, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required