What we offer:
This paid part-time internship (10 to 20 hours a week) can be done remotely or at one of our offices in the USA or Africa and has the potential to become a full time paid position for the right candidate.
What are you going to do
During this one-year internship, we will work with you to manage our various online and social media outlets (i.e., website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blog, testimonials, press releases).
- Create engaging social media content that is properly optimized for key social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blog, press releases… etc.).
- Execute effective SEO programs and manage digital campaigns across social media channels (especially Google Adwords and Facebook adverts)
- Identify and analyze patterns and trends across community conversations and interactions to create action plans to optimize future social initiatives.
- Develop and track social media success metrics, and report results on a monthly basis
- Work with team members to develop a database of visual social media assets -- including images and videos -- to support marketing campaigns and content.
- Create print/digital ads, newsletters and other advertising materials when needed.
What we ask:
- Minimum degree: College student
- Minimum work experience: Passionate about social media and digital advertising
- Experience writing and editing online content
- Strong use and knowledge of Word Press, Facebook adverts, Instagram, Google Analytics, Google Adwords…etc.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience implementing SEO campaigns
- Experience using any of the following: Photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw, Canva, Illustrator, Lightroom, or any other graphic design tool a plus
- Knowledge, experience or class work in marketing, advertising, visual arts, graphic design, advertising, media, computer science, is an advantage
- Knowledge of basic web design (Wordpress) a plus
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 10
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £12.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Social Media management
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required