What are you going to do
This role is full time . Main duties are listed below. The main duties are responding to any guest inquiries in a timely manner, and ensuring the daily operations run smoothly. this includes:
- Guest arrivals/departures .Guest special requests and issues, apartment quality controls.
- Day to day management of arrival coordinators tasks.
- Daily coordination of external contractors and suppliers.
- Key management.
- Shift management .
- Responding to all guests queries providing solutions which exceeds guests expectations .
- Managing guests and bookers expectations by providing personal assistance when required by meeting guests on site
- Coordinating large show rounds, this involves working closely with the reservations, account managers and cleaner as well as visiting and preparing apartments for clients visit.
- Coordinating landlords arrivals by ensuring apartments are up to high standards and by meeting and greeting guests when required. Ensuring any guest or booker complaints are responded to immediately with an effective solution
- Arranging guests moves and show rounds when required and meeting guests on site if and when needed
- Arranging access to occupied apartments
- Providing a 5-star customer service level within a specific timeframe.
- Maintaining and coordinating
- Guest communication / feedback programme (both during and post-stay). Collating and recording guest information and preferences
- Maintaining the business brand by ensuring a 5-star service level at all times.
- Maintaining guests contact . Co-ordinating the response to any complaints / requests that arise during this programme, informing the guest as to progress/ outcome.
- Working hours is flexible and on call outside working hours.
What we offer
- Flexible work schedules
- Holiday negotiation
- Mobile payment
- Bonus payment
What we ask:
- Minimum degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum work experience: The House Manager Experience in the Hospitality Industry
- A hands on and flexible approach is required as the job sometimes requires long hours and late check ins . A general knowledge about Maintenance is required.
- The House Manager Experience in the Hospitality Industry is preferable but not essential if the right candidates shows the appropriate attributes and skills.
- A driving license is essential and you will be expected to oversee the day to day operation of the business.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £22,000 and £30,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Operational tasks
- Type of Job
- Management, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required