Connect2Students.com is a new social network aimed at helping students connect with each other for a variety of purposes.
We are looking for students across campuses to work as a Student Ambassador to help promote the site and its features to other students at their University.
Tasks to be carried out:
1. Write and submit a short article to your student magazine about Connect2Students.com
2. Email all clubs and societies at your University to make them aware of the FREE publicity available on the Connect2Students.com "Events Page". Template email will be provided.
3. Write a short review/comment on the apps for Playstore or iTunes.
4. Use social media to promote Connect2Students.com eg a Facebook posting/message to your student friends
5. Subject to permission being granted put up a few posters in your student union, academic department, student travel centre, accommodation office, counselling office.
Further guidance will be given on the above duties to interested students.
This post will provide excellent experience to students interested in writing, journalism, media, digital marketing etc.
The Student Ambassador role is open to any student but may be of particular interest to students studying
To be considered applicants must have created a profile on Connect2Students.com. This is required as we need to see that you are familiar with the site and the features it offers students as you will be required to write about it.
This is a fixed term project of 10 hours which can be carried out at a time suitable to the student but ideally over no more than 30 days.
Further paid work may be available at a later date.
When sending your CV/Resume please ensure to include a short cover message explaining why you think you are suitable for the position.
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.