Artszn is looking for University Ambassadors
As an Artszn University Society Ambassador your role will be to focused on signing up University societies to use the Artszn Platform. You will be allocated to the University you are currently studying at.
The general nature of the role is to act as a sales representative on behalf of Artszn your University.
- Sign up university societies to the Artszn website
- Coordinate and liaise between Artszn and societies
- Gather contact information for university societies
- Carry Bi Weekly skype meetings with Artszn Sales Manager
- Keep up to date with society movements
What we offer:
A commission based job based around simply registering university societies to our website platform. Therefore, the earning potential is high and easily achievable with Artszn. Furthermore, with sales taking place all year round, once an ambassador signs up a given society they will be earning commissions from society sales all year long.
Hours are extremely flexible and very easy to balance with University workload, with most of sales taking place on the University campus.
- Minimum degree: Currently Studying any degree
- Minimum work experience: No work experience needed
- Team Player
- Ability to engage
- Ability to inspire and empower
- Continuous Learner
- High Initiative
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £1000 and £5000 per year
- Responsible for
- Signing up University Societies
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sales, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required