What we offer:
We know that authentic and lasting audience engagement requires creative strategising and meticulous planning. Our communications team are experts in traditional public relations, digital marketing strategy, brand partnerships and event management. We offer a tailored service that enhances brands' stories, extends their reach and makes the most powerful impact with their content.
This is for a part time work experience, with expenses paid
What are you going to do
692 is a creative content and communications agency dedicated to helping brands make their mark. We are founded upon a commitment to high production value above all else, and our devotion to beautiful content underlies everything we do in both our production and communication sectors. Our creative and authentic approach provides our clients with the edge to deliver their compelling stories through the most effective means of communication.
There are three divisions of 692 Productions including Studio, Communications and Impact. The candidate will be working within the Communications division.
- Monitoring Magazine, Newspaper and Online coverage across a broad range of
- fashion and lifestyle clients.
- Assisting in creative ideation for client proposal and on-going strategies and their implementation
- Researching new product and feature opportunities for clients, looking into new
- publications and media platforms. Staying abreast of current affairs and trends.
- Managing the media lists, ensuring editor information is regularly updated
- Assisting with client events and product launches
- Managing the sample movement
- Assisting on the creation of trend mailers and press releases (copy-writing)
- Adhoc administration duties
What we ask:
- Minimum degree: Currently studying
- Minimum work experience: Internship, work experience
- An understanding in all or at least a range of the client areas (specifically; restaurants, travel and fashion)
- Currently studying or recent graduate looking to get develop a career within the PR & Communications industry
- Excellent writing, research, & communication skills
- A positive, creative energy
- Excellent attention to detail, diligent, driven and results focused with a proactive approach and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Voluntary
- Salary indication
£20.00 per week
- Responsible for
- The day-to-day running of the PR department
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required