Do you want a career in teaching?
We are on the hunt for an ambitious go-getter to join our inspirational team to help us continue to drive our success story of a business forward.
We believe in leading with the carrot rather than the stick and will support you to perform at your peak, recognizing your achievements and rewarding them.
Cover PPA, leadership or enrichment time
- Deliver fun Sports based after-school clubs
- Teach primary-age children PE lessons linked to the curriculum (All planning provided for you).
- Prepare and deliver lessons covering the needs of all abilities in the class.
- Positively manage behaviour.
What we offer:
- Holiday Pay
- Travel expenses
- Paid experience, relevant to a PGCE application (Our staff application success rate is over 85%).
- The opportunity to work on our award-winning Holiday Courses.
- Working towards/obtained sports/teaching degree
- Teaching experience/experience with children preferred
SuperStars are currently looking for a Sports Coach (or as we like to call you a... PE Specialist ) to join our team across South Wales and South West England in 2017. We are looking for organised, positive, passionate individual with strong classroom management skills. Experience of working within a Primary School is desirable, experience of at least working with primary aged pupils is essential.
This role is perfect for graduates and current students seeking to go into teaching.
Can you inspire children with your specialist PE knowledge and ability to be a positive role model?
- (working towards) Degree in a PE based discipline or teaching based qualification
- Experience working within the PE specialism.
- Must have experience working with children aged 4 -11 (this could be in a school environment or in a coaching role)
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £8.00 and £10.00 per hour
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure, Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required