Exhibition staff Food Matters Live 21-23 nov in London
Support us on our stand during the exhibition and propose organic porridge to B2B visitors.
We are introducing a new brand of organic porridges to the UK market on the Food Matters Live show in London. The biggest show for professional buyers of food products in the UK.
In order to support us, you will have to:
- prepare porridge on a cooking plate,
- proactively offer tastings to visitors,
- explain our products,
- collect contact details of visitors
- ensure that the stand looks tidy at all time
What we offer:
- An insight into the food world.
- Contact with professional clients.
- Be part of a new brand and product launch.
- Bachelor's degree
- gastronomy, retail
- porridge lover
- outgoing personality
- professional experience
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Temporary Full Time, Placements
- Salary indication
- Responsible for
- sales support and operational tasks
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sales, Customer Service, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required