What are you going to do
No Experience Required.
Roles available from November 2017 to the 1st of January 2018
Here at Lifeline24, we're the UK's fastest growing provider of personal alarms! We provide an award-winning, platinum accredited, reassuring, and often lifesaving, service to individuals across the UK.
What you'll do:
- Use IT packages to create shipment labels and customer receipts.
- Pack products to be sent out in perfect condition and in a presentable manner.
- Liaise with our courier company.
- Control stock in our dispatch office.
- Other general administration tasks when required.
- Get involved in projects and work with lots of other departments within the business!
Who you are:
- Talented and ambitious!
- Calm under pressure.
- Great attention to detail.
A few more details:
Hours are flexible, and the successful candidate will work a total of 37.5 hours per week.
What we offer:
What we'll provide:
- An excellent starting salary of £5.60-£7.50 per hour.
- 28 days annual leave.
- A relaxed and fun working environment.
- Further career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
- Regular pre-paid social events for all staff!
What we ask:
- High School or equivalent
- N/A for this role
- Entry requirements for this role are 7 GCSEs at grade C or above including Maths and English.
Please apply with a CV and Covering Letter showing us how you will be a great fit for this position!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £5.60 and £7.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- Operational Tasks
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required