What we offer:
Link Communication are an established promotional marketing agency, that specialise in creating impactful campaigns that deliver sales and brand experiences for a huge array of well-known food, drink, tech and service brands. We're looking to recruit enthusiastic student placements that want to develop their professional skills in their spare time, during their academic studies. The days and hours of the role are flexible to suit your availability.
What are you going to do
Marketing Campaign Management
- Assisting with the implementation, management and success of allocated projects and campaigns.
- Creating activity reports, reporting results and campaign status to clients as directed.
- Assisting in operational aspects of live marketing tasks and campaigns as directed.
- Organisation of couriers, checking arrivals or delays in deliveries with TNT.
- Splitting flyers/ materials into individual batches.
- Checking volumes of flyers and promotional material.
- Organisation of storage space.
- Sending out cameras and ensuring swift return for report processing.
- Sending out feedback forms and ensuring swift return.
- Organising staff applications.
Customer Data Base Management
- Expanding and accurately updating the customer data base with relevant contacts within each agency
- Creating industry specific sub sections of customer database and managing communication to each
- Researching and confirming marketing industry contacts
- Updating existing records, taking full ownership of data cleansing and updating
- Design and creation of effective direct marketing tools such as letters, mailers, envelopes and mailings
- Sending out brochures & rate cards to potential customers
- Search Engine Optimisation and website updates
- Attain press coverage in relevant trade titles, industry media and business publications.
- Creation of news stories and award submissions from campaign wins.
- Advance awareness and input into relevant editorial features lists from all industry specific titles.
- Website copywriting, articles, on page improvements, new features and new case studies.
- Creation of monthly and seasonal calendar of industry specific targeted newsletters.
- Use of HTML emails and tracking of receipt / readership with follow ups.
- Creation of high impact, targeted printed direct mail pieces to closely targeted user groups with follow ups.
What we ask:
- Minimum degree: College / University
- Minimum work experience: Office work / promotional
If you are a student who would love an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a marketing agency Link is the place for you!
You will be working alongside the operations team to learn how to effectively run a campaign, assist with production to have a hands on approach to our sector aswell as developing your skill set to manage our customer database and PR opportunities.
Time and duration is completely flexible!
If you think you have what it takes to come into a fast paced office environment please get in touch.
Unfortunately this experienced is unpaid but we can reward you with an office dog and plenty of tea, coffee, hot chocolates and biscuits.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £-1.00 and £0.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Operational Tasks
- Type of Job
- Project Management, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required