What are you going to do
- Increasing the brands visibility in stores.
- Organise Merrell-sponsored events within the university
- Conduct staff training in stores.
- To represent the brand at events and at club level.
- Provide information on our competitors and market trends.
LOCATIONS: London, Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds, East Anglia, Kent, Aberdeen and Oxford!
What we offer:
- 6-8 hours per week (£7.50 per hour)
- You can choose your hours to fit around your studies
- Merrell Footwear and Apparel supplied
- Full training in the Lake District provided
- Possible roles within Merrell after graduation
- Valuable real work experience/CV enhancing work
What we ask:
- University students
- No experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Love for the outdoors
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Drive and motivation to work autonomously
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 10
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£7.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- 1.Increasing the brands visibility in stores. 2.Organise Merrell-sponsored events within the university 3.Conduct staff training in stores. 4.To represent the brand at events and at club level.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Sales, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required