In this role you will be providing FM support services to deliver FM objectives, drive value, promote continual improvements and facilitate the delivery of targets across span of control.
Need to haves:
- 10 years strong background in delivery of multi-site retail FM including budget & contract management
- Demonstrable ability to influence and communicate within a matrix management structure
- Discernible knowledge of supplier development and relationship management
Your top tasks:
Budget Management & Cost Control:
- Responsible for co-ordination of FM budgeting process.
- Preparation of allocated FM budgets.
- Monitoring and management of all FM expenditure providing periodic analysis and management information reports, identifying variations and proposing solutions.
- Collation and maintenance of rolling capital and infrastructure budget.
- Monitor, analyse and report on aged accruals in relation to supplier financial performance in accordance with agreed policies.
- Responsible for internal and, where necessary, external benchmarking of FM contract performance to aid development and cost optimisation.
- Responsible for Variation and Change Management control, contractual and corporate governance ensuring any variations to contracts are fully justified documented and approved.
- Implement and maintain best practice for end -to-end management of Quotes and Minor Works, support RFM's with preparation of contract documentation for local RFI / RFP.
- Manage, review and report on New Work Enhancements preparing Business case plans where required.
- To assist with sourcing strategy and facilitate and lead when required an end-to-end contract procurement plan.
- Maintain contracts database identify renewal dates / risk management issues / service performance and value opportunities make recommendations for award of service contracts.
- Responsible for management of PRIMMS in accordance with company policies.
- Support and communicate with PRIMMS stakeholders internally and externally
- Maintenance of supplier database within PRIMMS
- Monitor store compliance with PRIMMS processes ensure any shortfall is communicated and training requirements identified and successfully delivered
- Manage performance standards of FM Helpdesk(s), determine and share best practice and drive continual improvement and achievement of KPI's.
- Establish and control PPM regimes within PRIMMS.
- Responsible for the mobilisation of new contracts (in conjunction with suppliers and FM teams) ensuring agreed processes are delivered and requirements are properly communicated and understood by store management. Monitor and report on FM performance and management information sharing best practice to achieve a consistent approach across all regions while recognising local requirements as required.
- Monitor, review and report on FM performance in respect of adherence to FM and PRIMMS and processes.
- Review and re-engineer FM business processes to ensure they are efficient and underpin department objectives and maintain in line with company policy and guidelines.
Supplier Performance Management & Development
- Responsible for the measurement of supplier performance management.
- Identify risk and non-compliance, implementing sustainable solutions to ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled and where possible strengthen relationships to mitigate risk and increase performance.
- Analyse cost and performance data, identify, recommend and implement cost saving initiatives ensuring solutions meet strategic objectives .
- Carry out internal and external benchmarking of FM performance and cost effectiveness of contracts report findings to aid development and continual improvement.
- Measure service provider performance in respect of financial administration and take corrective action where targets and standards are not being achieved.
- Provide point of escalation in matters of invoice administration and dispute resolution.
- Conduct Vendor Audits, identify performance improvements agree corrective action plans and report to HOF
Compliance and Reporting:
- Monitor, analyse and report on adherence to Statutory Compliance ensure risk is managed and that compliance targets are met.
- Provide a suite of reports to the senior management team on weekly and periodic basis.
- Review and re-engineer FM business processes to ensure they underpin department objectives are in line with company policy and guidelines.
- Monitor, review and report on all aspects of supplier compliance including amendments required by changes in legislation
- Management of special projects as requested by HOF
- Undertake other duties within the scope of the Facilities function as requested by HOF
- Relationship Management:
- Coach, develop and lead the FM Support team.
- Interact with other departments sharing best practice and providing advice on FM and PRIMMS matters in a professional capacity
- Establish and maintain high impact relationships with the range of relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Full understanding of the Primark contractual FM framework and its KPI/SLA Register
- Ensure that suppliers comply with the Primark Code of Practice on the Procurement of Merchandise and services (including adherence Ethical Trading and ABC policies).
- Ensure awareness of Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Commercially astute, with strong financial management and a sound knowledge of wider business functions.
- Analytical and detail oriented, able to interrogate high volume and complex data, identify trends, see and realise opportunities
- Excellent negotiation skills with ability to influence at all levels especially peers and stakeholders
- A collaborative team player with ability to develop effective working relationships
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects at any time for self and team and work to agreed timescales
- Good decision maker with sound judgement able to assess risks and see the bigger picture
- Able to lead projects, initiatives and integrate business and FM objectives
- Good understanding of corporate social responsibility and safety, health, and environmental management.
- Able to lead, coach and motivate others