What are you going to do
- Handle all internal (Global Marketing) administrative spreadsheets, the completion, analysis and feedback of them such as campaign reporting, social strategy & planning and local market activities.
- Work with Senior Group Marketing Managers on a more extensive social strategy, so campaigns can reach a wider audience and long term brand awareness is made
- Trained to use multiple platforms to aid day to day Marketing tasks and support local markets across assets such as blog, website and campaign management.
- Assist in “cleansing” marketing data, to ensure that our database is kept up to scratch with the correct credentials so that the company’s messages reach the correct audience.
- Provide day to day support for entire Global Marketing team.
- Assisting ad hoc marketing requests that come in from global offices
- Maintaining and refreshing images and other assets in our Dropbox library
- Track competitor activity online and share important activity with the above stakeholders including Marketing Team
What we offer
- Friendly, social, young, good training place for an enthusiastic + eager individual wishing to embark in a career in Marketing
- Healthshield cash plan to the value of £1390 per annum
Salary: £230.62 per week
What we ask:
- ‘A’ Level in Business or Design or Photography would be preferable
- Interested in marketing and looking to obtain a marketing-related qualifications
- Well-organised, resourceful, inquisitive, fast-learning
- Social media user
- A good eye for detail, analytical with solid logical reasoning, and MS Excel / data handling skills
- A good eye for design, a competence in MW PowerPoint with Adobe suite experience an advantage
- Competent English language and writing skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
11 February 2018
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
- Education Level
- College, University, Secondary School, Other
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Salary indication
£230.62 Per Week
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required