What are you going to do
We are looking to recruit an Auditor/ Stock taker to join our growing teams to work across the region serving our customers in their stores This role has a start date on Jan 2018
RGIS is a global organisation and the market leader in inventory solutions. We provide inventory and stock taking services to a wide range of retail customers. We deal with some of the largest names on the high street and we are looking to recruit motivated, positive people who enjoy physical work and can commit to flexible work patterns. RGIS now performs more than 1,400 inventories per day for companies of all types and sizes. With 34,000 employees and more than 200 offices around the world, we have the resources in the right place to reliably and efficiently complete any project:
The Role of Auditor/ Stock taker:
- The role involves counting stock with our handheld systems to provide data to our customers on a casual contract with various shifts including early, late and night shifts.
- Due to the needs of our business, we need candidates who are available to work weekends and at least two shifts a week between Monday – Friday.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous however full training will be given on our processes and the use of equipment.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work and a desire to provide excellent customer service
- A flexible approach to the work environment including the ability to engage with colleagues, Team Leaders and employees of RGIS clients
- The ability to work swiftly and accurately with the determination to exceed required productivity targets
- The ability and enjoyment of physical work
Requirements of Auditor/ Stock taker:
- Access to personal transport and a full, clean driving licence are advantageous as we may require employees to drive themselves and colleagues to a customer location. Additional pay and travel costs will be provided in such instances.
**** Thanks for your interest in RGIS and we wish you luck with your application ****
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.40 to £9.00 /hour
What we offer:
***Further development opportunities are available in advanced counting techniques and progression to supervisory roles could be available in the future for the most capable people.***
- £7.40 -£9.00 per hour with additional pay for driver
- Paid holiday leave
- Opportunity to join the contributory pension scheme
- Further training and development opportunities within the Auditor role or up to Team Leader level
What we ask:
- High school graduate
- No experience required
- Positive attitude;
- Able to work Sundays;
- Eager to learn.
No experience is required as full training is provided but it can represent a bonus.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Arnos Vale
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £7.40 and £9.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Stock counting
- Type of Job
- Management, Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Spanish, Polish