What are you going to do
ITS is a global manufacturer of instruments and chemistries designed to test water quality and coolant parameters. ITS provides innovative products, many covered by U.S. European and Worldwide patents. We specialize in industries such as municipal water treatment, food & beverage, craft brewing, trucking & automotive, fresh & marine aquarium, pool & spa, education, and medical diagnostics. We are an international business with offices in the US, UK, and Eastern Europe. The Sales Support Executive role will support the European Sales Team in maximizing sales of all products in relevant markets.
What we offer
- Bonus structure
- Career progression
- European travel
What we ask:
- A Levels or College
- Sales experience is a bonus, but we are willing to give an opportunity to the correct candidate.
- Key Responsibilities
- Assist the Sales Team in closing new business opportunities through administrative support such calling existing customers and warm leads acquired through trade events.
- Handle incoming sales enquiries and liaise with the relevant member of the Sales Team with leads in their respective territories.
- Update the CRM system and ensure that all renewal opportunities are correctly entered and processed promptly.
- Ensure all opportunities are flagged as such within the CRM and are regularly updated.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, and Customer Services to ensure repeat business.
- Follow up and validate incoming leads from marketing campaigns.
- Report back monthly on progress.
- Travel to tradeshows across the U.K. & Europe where you will present products through tradeshows, educational seminars, customer visits, and more
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£7.05 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required