What are you going to do
Are you looking for a challenge in the summer of 2018?
Are you enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated?
Do you want to do something rewarding and different this summer?
We are looking for Sports Coaches (Basketball, Football, Rugby, Skateboarding, Tennis) and Activity Leaders to work in our Residential Centres in Boston College (Lincolnshire) and Funcoast World (Skegness).
- Responsible for planning your sports/activity sessions according to the course plan you will have submitted before the start of the programme.
- Plan, organise and implement activities for students.
- Supervise students on excursions and during evening activities.
- Responsible for their general welfare.
- All successful candidates must attend a briefing, to be held in London on Saturday 30th June 2018.
What we offer:
- Accomodation provided with full board
- Competitive Salary
- Fun and rewarding job
- Great experience for a CV to enhance your employability
What we ask:
- Relevant qualifications may be required
- Relevant experience may be required
- Rugby Coach: Level 2 certificate and above.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last three years or the willingness to purchase one.
- Experience working with children/young people.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
- English native level of competence.
- Ability to speak French is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Number of positions: 50
- Positions available: Full-time (temporary, short-term contracts). Residential positions offered only.
- Location: Funcoast World (Skegness) and Boston College (Lincolnshire).
- Dates: July and August 2018.
- Salary: Competitive salary, dependent on qualification and experience
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- East Midlands, East Anglia, North, West Midlands
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
£0.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- See job description
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure, Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required