What are you going to do
We are currently looking for a passionate Customer Service Executive to build relationships with customers by continually supporting them over the phone and via email. This position would suit an individual looking to further their career in customer service, and learn transferrable skills in a friendly, diverse and exciting working environment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide excellent service via email and telephone to existing customers.
- Wow potential customers by letting them know how we can help them remain independent at home!
- Process new customer orders: guide new customers through the order process, upsell when possible, take card payments and establish direct debits
- Contact existing customers to ensure that their account, and all relevant information, is up to date.
- Get involved in projects and work with lots of other departments within the business!
What we offer:
An excellent starting salary of £7.50 per hour moving up to £9.00 per hour after completion of your probationary period.
- 28 days annual leave.
- A generous bonus scheme.
- A fantastic pension scheme.
- A relaxed and fun working environment.
- Further career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
- Regular pre-paid social events for all staff!
What we ask:
- Ideally have a minimum of 9 GCSE's grade A*- C. A-Levels/degree would be beneficial, but not essential for the right candidate
- Relevant experience not essential but preferred
- Passionate about Customer Services!
- Excellent at verbal and written communication!
- Fantastic attention to detail!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 38
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£17,500 per year
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required