What are you going to do
- A wide variety of marketing work to support the team with whatever the team requires – learning by doing is key.
- Examples of tasks include: focusing on building relationships with and evaluating Influencers, generating digital marketing ideas, conducting Influencer research, social media & email marketing/scheduling, content marketing, PR outreach, producing reports, contact research, branding strategy etc.
- Build, manage and nurture relationships with key social media Influencers across travel, lifestyle, luxury and other sectors
- Admin work (email outreach to users who've registered their interest getting them to sign up)
- Analyse Instagram users who apply to Swayy based on our scoring system.
- Be responsible for maintaining the quality of applicants.
- Coordinating and work with the Business Development Team (focused on venues) to source new Instagram users/Influencers to sign up.
What we offer:
- REMOTE INTERNSHIPS WHILST YOU'RE AT UNIVERSITY or JOIN OUR CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE: Flexibility to work around your existing studies / schedule.
- Real work with real impact.
- Great work environment
- Responsibility and opportunity to grow quickly if you're talented.
What we ask:
- Currently studying at a respected UK unviersity
- No experience required, just enthusiasm for Instagram and Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (required).
- You must love people and connect well with them (required) – this is a people person's job!
- Excellent sense of humour (required).
- Significant experience with Instagram.
- A basic understanding of Influencers.
- Integrity & trustworthiness.
- Demonstrate an ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals
- Quick learner.
- Passion and enthusiasm for this role and our company.
Remuneration will depend on experience level.
Let's face it who has time to write a full covering letter?
Instead please describe yourself in 3 words and submit this to us on here.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£0.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required