What are you going to do
The position consists of responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of the business operations and is ideally suited to a hardworking candidate who wants to learn.
**The right candidate could lead to full time position after the internship if they impress**
- Assist colleagues in all tasks necessary for product order processing and fulfilment to clients
- Manage full order processing system
- Manage the operations of our sales channels including product research, addition, optimization, sourcing etc.
- Management of the office and stock in the warehouse.
- Includes order and product pick, pack, send.
- Procurement of products from suppliers etc
- Market research and analysis of our competitors, products, market & industry trends
- Take regular inventory stock checks to maintain accurate stock level database
- Conduct customer service activities to maintain the company's excellent customer service record
- Intern will also cover different aspects of other topics and procedures in Marketing and promotion
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks and projects whenever they arise.
- Assist with the planning and movement of our pending relocation of the office in late August/early
What we offer:
- Small team business so candidate get high exposure experience to our business operations.
- The Candidate will also be given responsibilities to manage the smooth running of operations. It is vital the candidate is a faster learn as responsibilities will be given straight away.
- We offer training and various other seminar training programs that the candidate can attend. These could range from IT, Marketing, Ecommerce and more.
- Our small team are friendly, close knitted group and we always welcome new colleagues.
- Our colleague have football sessions and will be more than happy to include new candidates to the game.
What we ask:
- Bachelor Degree
- Any sort of work experience is considered.
- Proficient in IT and Microsoft Office packages
- Strong teamwork, initiative, and result driven
- Diligence, strong work ethic and the ability to be a committed team player
- Flexible and willing to work longer than stated hours to complete tasks
- The ability to multitask and priorities
Location: Abercorn Business Centre, Wembley, London, HA0 1AN
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £0 and £200 per month
- Responsible for
- Operational tasks to maintain healthy running of the business.
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs, Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required