What are you going to do
The HotTug is the world's first floating hot tub and allows customers a 90 minute experience with 75 minutes of time spent on the Regent's canal with up to 7 friends sitting in fresh water heated by a wood burning stove to 38 degrees.
We are looking for a site supervisor to join our small team and be responsible for all day to day operations at our rental site. You will; greet customers, provide a safety demonstration and set up the HotTug for customer use. Please note much of this role will be outdoor based so ideal for someone who enjoys the great outdoors!
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting up the HotTug - involves amongst many things: filling with water, setting fires on the wood burning stove, changing gas bottles.
- Setting up our site - involves preparing our changing facilities for customer use, cleaning the HotTug, cleaning our changing rooms and many more tasks.
- Customer Management - involves talking to customers on the phone and via email, greeting customers, managing our online booking system.
- Customer Safety Briefing - involves briefing our customers on how to use the HotTug, answering customer queries over phone, in person and by email.
- General Hands on position - you will be expected to take on a large range of tasks in this role so looking for someone who can juggle many tasks
- Safety and Risk management - you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of our customers and helping in the event anything goes wrong.
What we offer:
- We offer competitive pay starting at £10 per hour
- You will of course get free HotTug trips
- You will also be part of a young and growing company with potential to expand into other areas.
What we ask:
- Minimum degree: A levels or equivelent
- Minimum work experience: Must have experience in a work place
- Hard working
- Great customer service
- Can do attitude
- Willing to get hands dirty
Please note weekend and outdoor working
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure, Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required