What are you going to do
We’re looking for a select set of individuals to help further build our growing companies’ brand; via our online social media platforms as well as our regular client email newsletters.
You'll be able to take chances, make calculated moves & innovate on our promotional campaigns, with the best of your ideas and input being incorporated into what we do.
You'll be working as part of our London based team with the opportunity to learn from industry leaders, in events management and marketing.
- A wide variety of marketing work to support the team with various projects and campaigns
- Helping to define the Digital Marketing strategy of the company
- Drafting and sending email campaigns
- Scheduling & Monitoring social media content and intractions
- Maintaining records of all marketing / social media efforts
- Putting forward your ideas too & testing new strategies and growing the social presence of the business
- Examples of tasks include: focusing on building relationships with and evaluating Influencers, models, designers, hig end hotels & venues
- Generating digital marketing ideas & original content
- Conducting Influencer research, social media & email marketing/scheduling, content marketing, PR outreach, producing reports, contact research, branding strategy etc.
- Build, manage and nurture relationships with key social media Influencers across event vendors, bridal suppliers, lifestyle, luxury and other sectors.
- Admin work (email outreach to clinents & customers with info and updates)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours - 12 hours a week / 3 evenings a week in term time and summer projects too
- REMOTE INTERNSHIPS can be discussed: Flexibility to work around your existing studies / schedule
- The opportunity to be part of a team defining events and lifestyle promotions and market themselves
- Real work with real impact
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Responsibility and opportunity to grow quickly if you're talented
- Salary indication£3000 per year (pro rata)
What we ask:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Keen interest in social media & online marketing
- We ask that you are at least studying / enrolled at university.
- No Minimum work experience required: But a passion and real interest in online marketing and a hunger for social media dominance is preferred.
- Great communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Eye for detail and very creative approach to everyday tasks.
Responsible for Digital Marketing, Oline Presence, Growth Marketing, Growth Hacking, Growth Sales
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 17 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Placements
- Salary indication
£10.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- Online & Social Media Engagement
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required