Clerkenwell Green is a bespoke, high end event catering company operating in some of London's most exclusive and prestigious venues such as Westminster Abbey, the British Film institute and the Victoria and Albert Museum. We are very proud of our East end roots and pride ourselves in making delicious food using the freshest British produce.
Are you living in London and looking for exciting, fun and flexible work? Look no further and join us at Clerkenwell Green!
As a very successful and growing company, we are looking for fun, exciting and comitted front of house team members to join our team.
We have super flexible vacancies here at Clerkenwell Green and very proudly support Actors, Creatives & Students in London and enable them to focus on their passions and studies whilst trying to earn a living in London!
What we offer:
FULL TRAINING provided - for waiting staff and bar staff
GREAT rates of pay
FLEXIBLE HOURS - great for actors/actresses and university students that want to choose when they can work.
TRAVEL home paid for you if the shifts ends after midnight
- Waiting staff roles
Bar staff roles - after training
Supervisor and Manager roles - provided based upon feedback and training
- Rewards for referring friends to work for the company - a reward card is offered to anyone that refers a friend (have to pass their 10 shifts probation)
We take a handful of raw talent (you), throw some training from the operations team and set you loose on the world of events to hone your skills through experience. You'll work on some incredible events, in venues where the public rarely set foot and rub-shoulders whilst you're at it and make some friends.
Working in some of London's most prestigious venues means that we require a certain level of professionalism and dedication from our team members.
Staff must always well presented, smiling, hard working and always willing to go the extra mile for a client or guest.
- Minimum degree: College or above
- Minimum work experience: Not applicable
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must live in London or Greater London
- Must have an excellent command of English and lots of enthusiasm
- Immaculate appearance
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £8.50 and £14.15 per hour
- Responsible for
- Front of House
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required