What are you going to do
Fulfil web orders: prepare, log and post
- Manage stock/samples held at the office – ensure sufficient stock is held for orders and marketing purposes, reordering when required
- Order office supplies and packing materials
- Answer phone and receive deliveries
- Prepare and post sample requests
- Assist in developing presentations and materials for potential stockists and partners
- Help plan and execute trade shows
- Assist with website management and regular website updates (news, recipes, products, etc.)
- Assist with content creation for our monthly email newsletters
- Help organise competitions & partnerships to increase brand profile on and offline.
- Organise and execute in-store sampling schedule
- Assist in social media management – interacting and engaging with our followers, writing Tweets and Facebook posts.
- Blogger outreach – contacting and building relationships with similar foodies who have presence and style on online platforms.
- Product development and research projects.
What we offer
- Insight into how a business works - planning, strategy, execution and finance.
- Hands on experience that makes a real impact on the success of the company.
- Full time (9am-6pm)
- Based in London: Lucy's HQ in Clapham.
- Salary: negotiable
- Notice period: 2 months
- Start date: ASAP
What we ask:
- Secondary education
- No Work Experience
- You need to be smart, confident, organised and have great communication skills. This is a fast-paced business where a proactive 'can-do' attitude and the ability to multi-task are a must.
- Much of the role will require that you work independently and that you can prioritise your tasks.
- Positive and friendly personality
- A fast learner and ability to adapt to any situation.
- Social media savvy
- Passionate about food
- Highly organised, meticulous and dependable with the ability to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and self-confident – you will need to spend periods of time working unsupervised/ with little management
- High degree of initiative - ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise; problem solve, increase efficiency and streamline processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to filter information and assess priorities,
- Able to be flexible as part of a small team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good communication skills and fluent in English.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 9 - 18
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
£1,000 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Smooth running of day to day business!
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required