What are you going to do
Make a name for yourself with a leading start-up! We are looking for a Marketing and Engagement Intern to work on branding, marketing events, seasonal events and increasing users for our exciting innovative start-up.
- Engaging digital communities through social media
- Increasing customer base locally and regularly contacting customers
- Assist in developing the marketing strategy for our start-up
- Implement the marketing strategy to target
- Maintaining statistics and reporting
- Helping to develop marketing collateral
- Organising and arranging events
- Manage PR needs of our start-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to sell products and services through the web, e-mail or face-to-face
- Enthusiastic communicator
- Be confident, charismatic and energetic
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
What we offer
- Fun and educational environment.
- Incentive based pay.
- Room to grow.
- Potential to join the startup as a full time employee.
What we ask:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Startup experience
- You be available around 5-10 hours a week.
- Be passionate about the mission of the startup.
- Be based in London.
- Have a large social network.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £0 and £500 Per Month
- Responsible for
- User acquisition
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required