What are you going to do
Working with us you will learn about the education industry and with your expertise truly make a mark in the education sector.
If you are passionate about working with a business with a cause and have the skill set and knowledge to help take the business far and beyond and get our name out there, contact us now!
We are looking for someone to uphold the following responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a following on Elevate Tutors UK Facebook page.
- Build and maintain a following on Elevate Tutors Twitter page.
- Look into other social media platforms and build and maintain following.
- Possibly, arranging and enquiring places of advertisments, both free and not.
- Maintaining the website in terms of appearance, content and functionality.
To invest 15 hours a week, from home. Need to be available for meetings once a month in person and occasionally Skype. If not located in London, Skype video calls will be required.
What we offer
What we offer:
- Gain valuable experience working with an up and coming agency in the education sector.
- Valuable experience you can add to your CV.
- Opportunity to join company after internship is completed.
- £80 a month towards your pocket
What we ask:
- The candidate at minimum be Self taught
- The candidate must have at least been in a similar role volunarily
- Self Taught in Online Marketing
- Must be able to understand and have the skillset
- Some understanding of the education sector, however not required.
- Studied Online Marketing, either self taught with high understanding, or at University Level.
- No actual work experience is necessary, someone who is looking for their first position after having studied is happily accepted.
- Lives in London, however, candidates in other cities in England or who live abroad are welcome to apply.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 12 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£20.00 Per Week
- Responsible for
- * Build and maintain a following on Elevate Tutors UK Facebook page. * Build and maintain a following on Elevate Tutors Twitter page. * PPC * SEO * Maintaining the website in terms of appearance, content and functionality.
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required