Kiehl’s since 1851
Area Manager – Retail and Education
Kiehl’s Since 1851 opened its first Free-Standing Store over 160 years ago in New York City as a Pharmacy with customer service at the heart of its day to day work.
Kiehl’s is now a fast growing global brand and in order to facilitate the expansion we are seeking an Area Manager – Retail & Education focused who can continue to grow a highly successful Flagship London area of Free-Standing Stores & Department Stores with people at the heart of everything they do.
Purpose of role
You will take responsibility for the Kiehl’s Flagship London portfolio, maximising the coaching and development of your teams in parallel with the ownership of your retail results and a consistent focus on customer service.
This role will be responsible for the planning and preparation to drive retail activity, in partnership with Kiehl’s Home Office plan and execute a service and retail driving event programme& build strong relationships with in-store retail management.
Service & Retail Objectives
L’Oréal offers highly competitive salaries reviewed on an annual basis. You would also be eligible to receive a car plus a bonus potential linked to your personal and retail performance. We offer a company pension scheme, private medical care and a free life assurance scheme. Our employee product scheme offers significant discounts to employees on company products. We also offer childcare vouchers, a discounted dental care scheme and a wide range of optional benefits including a wine club and discounted gym membership.
Essential skills required
· Strong people management experience and the ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
· Proven sales driving skills through a team
· Experience of managing teams of individuals in the past
· Retail background
· Ability to driving retail sales individually and through a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Presentation skills
· Analytical, problem solver
· Self-starter and confident
· Passion for the skincare/beauty retail industry
· Strong organisational skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Ability to travel
· Basic IT literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free