NYX ASSISTANT STORE... NYX Professional Makeup is the most exciting make up brand to ever land in the UK! The brand is known for its professional quality and affordable price, giving it a unique positioning. For our consumers and for...
NYX ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
NYX Professional Makeup is the most exciting make up brand to ever land in the UK! The brand is known for its professional quality and affordable price, giving it a unique positioning. For our consumers and for ourselves, make up is a true passion and we keep very close relationships with the influencers of the community, both online on social media and offline through events. Launching on average 300 new products a year and currently the fastest growing brand in the market, NYX Professional Makeup is treasured by both consumers and make up professionals alike as a highly innovative and fast paced brand.
This role will be responsible for driving the retail sales performance of the store and achieving superior customer service. The Assistant Store Manager should have experience managing and supporting the development of a team through motivational leadership, delegating roles, as well as ensuring stock levels are maintained and budgets are managed accordingly.
He/she will report into their Store Manager and support them in the store management.
· Be fully aware of achievement of store retail targets
· Support in completing all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Help to monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Support the delivery business rotas / daily planners to ensure the business is covered on key trading hours
· Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed in store, maintaining brand image
· Using analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses. Devising critical paths with solutions to success.
· Build strong relationships with the team.
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Ensure you and your team make appropriate personalised product recommendations and have a strong focus on link-selling.
· Motivate and excite the team on a daily basis to deliver superior customer service and share our passion for makeup with our consumer, in a cheerful way.
· Previous experience in a store management or team leader role for minimum 2 years, ideally within the beauty industry and definitely in a high-transaction environment.
· Experience working in a freestanding store.
· Exceptional planning and organizational skills
· Exceptional ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
· Entrepreneurial + hands-on mentality
· High energy and ability to auto-motivate
· Strong passion for make up
Act & lead with human sensitivity
Achieve results with integrity
Sensitivity to the metier
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free