NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKE UP KEY... NYX Professional Makeup is the most exciting make up brand to ever land in the UK! The brand is known for its professional quality and affordable price, giving it a unique positioning. For our consumers...
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKE UP KEY HOLDER
NYX Professional Makeup is the most exciting make up brand to ever land in the UK! The brand is known for its professional quality and affordable price, giving it a unique positioning. For our consumers and for ourselves, make up is a true passion and we keep very close relationships with the influencers of the community, both online on social media and offline through events. Launching on average 300 new products a year and currently the fastest growing brand in the market, NYX Professional Makeup is treasured by both consumers and make up professionals alike as a highly innovative and fast paced brand.
As a key holder for our boutique you will be responsible for…
· Responsible for achieving Superior Customer Service and Business results of the Store, through both their own work and by their team members.
· Support the Store and Assistant Store Manager to ensure smooth and efficient running of the account by establishing correct and regular communication. The Team Leader is also required to aid the Store and Assistant Store Manager to achieve the following goals: retail results, staff recruitment payroll, and inventory shortage, as well as implementation and follow-up on training and development of team.
· Need to lead and coach the Kiehls team. The Team Leader is expected to set objectives for each team member based on the retail tactics.
· Will take the role of the Business or Deputy Manager during any periods of absence.
· Achieves or will exceed the store retail targets, Icon and Key Performance Indicator targets.
· Regularly communicates Retail, Icon and KPI achievement updates to employees and Retail team
· Seeks out business opportunities within the community and communicates relevant information to the Store and Assistant Store Manager.
· Assists the Store and Assistant Store Manager in ensuring accurate records are kept of all Store employees’ hours worked and that proper payroll procedures are followed. Responsible for accuracy of all orders placed and received.
· Maximizes selling during heavy traffic periods. Ensure sales floor is supervised appropriately
· Professionally groomed
Brand / Product Awareness
· Implements the company’s education strategy as necessary.
· Exhibits updated product/ingredient knowledge and application.
· Monitors employees’ levels of product knowledge and service for accuracy, skill and application.
· Identifies account employees’ education needs and ensures they are met.
· Ensures that all customers receive the highest level of service
· Coaches employees to achieve their optimum professional development.
· Responsible for creating a professional and positive work environment for all the Account employees at all times
· Offers regular and immediate performance-based feedback on productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanor, etc.
· The team
· Store and Assistant Store Manager
· Previous experience in a team leader/supervisor role for minimum 2 years, ideally within the beauty industry and definitely in a high-transaction environment.
· Exceptional planning and organizational skills
· Exceptional ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
· Entrepreneural + hands-on mentality
· High energy and ability to auto-motivate
· Strong passion for make up
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free