Beauty... Yves Saint Laurent Beauté expresses a unique elegance and freedom and is a faithful partner to everyone. From the illuminating touché éclat to the seductive Black Opium, Yves Saint Laurent works to liberate the contemporary...
Yves Saint Laurent Beauté expresses a unique elegance and freedom and is a faithful partner to everyone. From the illuminating touché éclat to the seductive Black Opium, Yves Saint Laurent works to liberate the contemporary man and woman in their pursuit of love, passion and happiness.
As a Beauty Advisor you are the face of brand and the first point of contact with the customer. This role requires a sense of luxury as you assist the customer with finding the product or service that is perfect for them. You will be responsible for driving retail sales within your counter and working as a team to hit counter targets.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all brand products and services
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
· Monitor Icon products on a daily basis
· Be aware of competitor’s products and activity, communicating relevant information to line manager
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
Execute Business & Operations
· To be fully aware and accountable for achievement of personal targets.
· Complete all personal paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be aware of and abide by store rules and regulations
· Closely monitor stock levels, following retailer guidelines, raising issues to line manager
· Assists the line manager and store management team in all aspects of the business
· Prepare well for launches/activity
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Maximise selling during heavy traffic periods; delivering a luxury service
· Make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers Follow the company’s strategy on counter/in store, such as personalised customer consultations
· Assist customers by finding substitutions for returned merchandise and/or out of stock items
· Regularly communicate Retail and KPI achievement updates to line manager
Foster Service Attitude
· Creates long-term relationships with customer and nurtures repeat business
· Ensures customer communication standards are met
· Completes all necessary steps of customer transactions
· Implements customer record system for maximum customer and business benefit
· Follow grooming guidelines to promote brand image
· Maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Fosters team spirit
· Coaches peers when appropriate
· Share know-how and experience
· Work effectively with colleagues in store, in the field and at head office.
· Coach and lead by example the brands retail tactics for retail excellence
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free