Our trend-busting success means we’re not cutting back… we’re booming! That’s why we’re opening our latest new store in your area and now we need talented people to join the team.
What will you do?
- Assist the Deputy Store Manager and Store Manager with all areas of store operation
- Operate the checkout and handle cash
- Make sure our shelves are well-stocked at all times
- Carry out regular freshness checks to ensure we offer the freshest produce
- Unpack daily stock deliveries
- Rotate stock
- Ensure the store is clean, both on the shop floor and behind the scenes
- Keep the store clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Help with merchandising stock and preparing for promotions and special offers
- Assist with baking in our in-store bakery
What will you need?
A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- To be responsible and reliable
- The ability to be flexible
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- To work well in teams and take pride in a job well done
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude
What do we offer?
- £8.45 to £9.79 per hour (subject to experience)
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required