Keeping over 600 Lidl UK stores fully stocked is no small task. That’s the job of our warehouses, matching supply and demand 24/7. With goods of all kinds flowing in and out, including fresh and frozen produce as well as non-food, it’s essential that they are received, stored and delivered on time and in excellent condition. You may need to wrap up when you enter our frozen and chilled sections, but the pace will keep you warm. If you enjoy being part of a friendly team buzzing with non-stop activity, this is the place for you.
What will you do?
- Maintaining the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our warehouses
- Moving, picking and loading all food types and non-food products
- Ensuring stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Working in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments
- Keeping warehouses clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
What will you need?
- Excellent collaboration skills, but also the ability to work independently
- A high comfort level working with moving equipment
- A flexible can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- Outstanding numeric skills
- A sense of pride in a job well done
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment
- A valid reach truck license is required for all Reach Truck positions
What do we offer?
- £8.45 - £9.79 per hour (subject to experience)
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required