We are currently looking for a customer support person for our office/shop based in Richmond.
- Customer service: dealing with clients at the front desk, accepting faulty computers and registering repair forms in the system, booking onsite appointments
- Telephone sales and support: answering phone calls and providing quick solution to various of computer problems.
- Troubleshooting the computer PC/MAC problems and providing an adequate solution.
- Troubleshooting and support servers and domain computers, active directories, exchange date bace and exchange accounts, migrating and deploying servers.
What we offer:
Start Salary: £1,300 p/m
The position is permanent with 1-month trial period based on self-employment.
Working time: 5 days a week (9:30am – 6:00pm)
How to apply:
If this is a challenging opportunity for you and you are interested send us your recent CV in English
The right candidate can start immediately
- The candidates should have a degree in computer science and technology
- customer service and computer repairs
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to independently solve technical issues
- Genuine passion for computer technology
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of Mac OS X operating system
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows desktop operating system
- Advance knowledge and troubleshooting of mail application like outlook, mail, Microsoft Exchange
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good management of time, ability to work in a team
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn and grow
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£1300 per month
- Responsible for
- Customer support , bookings, daily repairs
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required