Are you ready to put your creativity to work in the world of fashion?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where your ability to create inspiring, original displays will help to maximise selling opportunities and promote H&M as a global brand.We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Visual Merchandiser comes with a wide range of responsibilities and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Ensuring that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activities and seasonal trends together with your store team.
- Creating visually inspiring in-store and window displays which reflect and maintain our brand identity.
- Providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Communicating and informing your store team about upcoming activities, campaigns and designer collaborations.
- Training the store team in garment presentation.
- Managing the ordering, handling and organisation of all display materials.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly.
- Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
- Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- A knowledge and interest in fashion and seasonal trends.
- Drive and ambition and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- The ability to maintain focus and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise in order to maximize selling opportunities.
- The ability to communicate in a clear and convincing manner.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
Unfortunately, this vacancy is no longer active
Visual Merchandiser in Leeds
VISUAL MERCHANDISER Are you ready to put your creativity to work in the world of fashion?Find your place in a fast moving environment where your a...
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free