What are you going to do
You'll need to work collaboratively with our team and freelance network, but also be happy to work on your own when required - so you'll need to be able to self-critique and accept the critique of others as part of the design process.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading the creation, production and sign off the process of all ATL and BTL contents.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with key talent, agencies, and all relevant possible commercial contributors.
- Work closely alongside Marketing and Sales Team to develop ideas and concepts for brand pitches and pro-active sales initiatives.
- Managing CMS for editing website contents and products and creating e-newsletter with Mail Chimp
- Managing the production budget and build a consistent content strategy.
- Created UX scheme and graphics for the website and the app.
- Managing and organizing all video and photo shootings/productions.
- Supervising media relations including devising the strategy for social media channels, monitoring campaigns, contacting bloggers and journalists.
- Managing larger content projects including partnerships with influencers, designers, developers, editors and PR agencies.
- Monitoring current trends and competitors’ strategies.
What we offer:
What we ask:
DESIRABLE SKILLSGood knowledge of social media.Good eye for photos.Good with Premier and After Effects.Technical understanding of typography.Passionate about Italian food.PERSONAL PROFILEImpeccable taste and is highly organized.Is dedicated and has the ability to work under pressure and prioritize.The candidate will have a problem-solving mentality and a 360 approach.They are able to think strategically outside of their immediate remit. They must seek to innovate in creative and strategy.The ideal candidate will have a luxury aesthetic, be a dynamic researcher and be passionate about bringing creative ideas to life.Consistently seek to push the boundaries of creativity in terms of platform innovation and storytelling.
- A degree in graphic design or related subject.
- Excellent Adobe suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Working on multiple creative challenges; from brand identity development to digital design and print projects including integrated internal and external communications.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative flair.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of the team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, resourceful and tenacious designer.
- Fluent written & spoken English (Italian is a plus).
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required