What are you going to do
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting business targets through Digital Marketing activities for Holiday Sales and Caravan Sales in addition to driving website traffic and conversion through digital marketing activity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the online agencies, develop and implement effective PPC activity utilising agreed budgets and delivering agreed targets.
- Developing an understanding of the PPC campaigns for holiday sales and caravan sales and add value to the campaign through daily analysis.
- Monitoring and reporting on the delivery of PPC bookings against target intake plans.
- Developing an understanding of Paid Social campaigns for holidays sales and caravan sales, adding value to these campaigns with daily analysis and development.
- Identifying opportunities to grow Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns.
- Helping to deliver leading Paid Social strategies that continue to increase our reach, brand awareness and conversions via Facebook.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and SEO agency to implement plans to optimise and continuously improve rankings, link building and online exposure.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Executive to conduct outreach campaigns to improve visibility of our websites.
- Logging and briefing any website development requests with Commercial Systems to ensure completion within deadlines.
- Supporting relationships and content with 3rd party websites to ensure prominence and traffic is driven to the company websites
- Developing an understanding of digital display campaigns for Holiday Sales and Caravan Sales, working with the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Agency to drive volume through this channel and understand its role within the customer journey.
- Interpreting and reporting online analytics by channel to optimise and improving digital marketing activity by identifying trends and opportunities.
- Ensuring all activity is accurately tracked, monitored and communicated to the Digital Marketing Executive & Digital Marketing Manager on a weekly basis in terms of volume and value measures.
- Working with the wider marketing team to ensure timely and integrated execution of online activities to maximise brand and bookings across the business.
- Keeping up to date with industry insights relating to Digital marketing and present to key team members on a regular basis to ensure relevant team members are fully up-to-date with latest practices and recommendations for Parkdean Resorts from these.
- Maintaining knowledge and awareness of the company health and safety policies and procedures and ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring that your behaviour and that of others reflects the company values.
What we offer:
- Fantastic team environment
- Incredible career progression opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full training and support
What we ask:
This is a permanent, full-time position (37.5hours per week) for an analytical individual with a flair for creative digital copywriting and strong planning and organisational skills.
- Education Level
- University, Other
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £16,000 and £19,500 per year
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required