What are you going to do
- Update and maintain social media accounts.
- Respond to posts or comments to bring value to user's interactions and invite conversation.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in an accurate and timely manner using appropriate content.
- Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our fan base Update accounts with current and relevant photos, videos or other company content.
- Grow company's online social networks by increasing fan-base with web campaigns.
- Observe the online activity of model organisations and report on "social media best practices".
- Help to create and publish relevant content to our customer base.
- Review data on the performance of social media platforms and adjust plans to optimise reach.
- Analyse and report on social media activity & audience growth/engagement.
- Complete other social media projects as assigned.
What we offer
There will be opportunities to attend video shoots, studio sessions & live show performances for which all travel & food expenses will be covered.
Please keep in mind that our internships are unpaid, however, they can be used for academic/employment credit.
Flexible working hours and locations.
What we ask:
- 5 GCSEs A-C, A/AS Levels
- 1 year general work experience
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration with artists.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally you will be a college/university student with a focus in digital advertising, music business marketing or audience development.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, social media apps and basic photo/video-editing.
- Familiarity and facility with social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr and YouTube.
- Available to work 5 hours per week.
- Will require use of intern's own hardware to complete projects and tasks.
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 5
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Responsible for
- Supporting the Business Development manager, the intern will maintain the David Emmanuel presence on various social media platforms.
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required