We're looking for bright, proactive kitchen staff to join our fun and friendly team at Hao Hao Chi, Peckham Levels. Ideally you should have experience in working in a busy kitchen but if you don't, then we're looking for someone with an eagerness to learn and the ability to think on their feet.
- Preparing of food – making dumplings, chopping of vegetables and meat, making and rolling dough, preparing of sauces
- Cooking of food – stir-frying, cooking on the various equipment such as the fryer and the griddle
- Cleaning – helping to wash up and clean the kitchen
- Selling – being able to communicate the menu and use the till
- Working on the market stall – setting up, selling and/or cooking (optional)
- Adhering to food and hygiene requirements
- Passionate about food and cooking
- Proactive – uses initiative to solve problems
- Reliable and trustworthy – on time and can work alone
- Team–player - someone who is able to muck in and get the job done
- Good level of English Language
- Flexible – main location will be at Peckham Levels but can work at different sites if required (optional)
Skills and experience
- Cooking skills – chopping, multi-tasking, frying, making and rolling dough. Ability to pinch dumplings would be an advantage.
- Customer service – dealing with customers, able to describe and sell the menu
Full training will be given to our staff. You will learn how to prepare and cook all the items on our menu, how to sell to customers and how a street food business operates. And for those star employees, there will be future opportunities for advancement with the company.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to explain why you would be suitable for the job as well as your availability. Interviews will be held shortly. Thanks!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free