Uniwheel Ltd is a London-based tech company. We specialise in designing and engineering electric wheels. Our product carries a unique combination of freedom, practicality and British innovation.
- Website development, maintenance and troubleshooting. Generally, maintain already working projects.
- Daily office IT maintenance. Support and maintain IT infrastructure including internet troubleshooting and network and conduct computers diagnostics.
- Manage company's domain names.
- Look after and maintain Virtual Servers.
- Solve business problems in terms adding and adopting new IT solutions.
- Be aware of all services and software using in company and administrate if necessary.
- Email address management.
- Frequent backups and Windows server maintenance.
What we offer
- Friendly environment
- Paid lunches
- Opportunity to grow
- Bachelor's degree
- IT support experience
- Web dev.: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, JS (including jQuery framework), MYSQL, Linux Server OS
- Ecommerce: Magento, Prestashop, Woocommerce.
- Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Lan-to-Lan VPN maintenance.
- Understanding of CCTV maintenance, operations.
- Work with Windows OS, Linux server OS and Mac OS in terms of support.
- Network establishment and maintenance.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£8.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- IT tasks
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Russian