Posted by: Launch 7 Region: West London Location details: Notting Hill Job Sector: Event Management Period: 3 Months Type: Full-time Remuneration: Expenses (pre-approved) and travel Start date: 12/02/2018
• Learn to plan events and ensure events are smooth running
• Learn to how to implement our marketing strategy using programs like Hootsuite and Mail Chimp
• Build confidence by being the point of contact with speakers, stakeholders and workshop attendees
• Learn how to manage catering for each event in keeping with each event's budget
• Learn how to interpret data and feedback from each event. Follow up on all action points from debriefs, event surveys, internal, meetings, external meetings and so on
• Look for ways to continually improve customer experience and the running of events
• Planning social media posts on all Launch 7's social media platforms. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Learn how to create emails and newsletters on Mail-chimp to support our marketing campaign
The events and marketing Intern will be responsible for running our accelerator workshops.
Series 1 workshops will commence early March finishing in mid-April 2018. This will consist of four workshops occurring on four Saturday mornings during this period.
The role is very dynamic, incorporating a wide variety of tasks such as consumer support, leadership, implementation of stakeholder planning, and meeting with partners of Launch 7. In this role, you will be co-ordinating workshop events with entrepreneurs from accounting, sales, marketing and creative industries.
By interning at Launch 7 you will be adding your input on building the brand as well as also your own professional contact base of entrepreneurs within London
Skills & Experiences:
• Final year undergraduate or graduate, preferably with a degree in events management or project management or business studies.
• Project management experience would be advantageous
• Focused, motivated and dedicated
• Enthusiastic and passionate about the events industry
• Exceptional leadership and management skills
• Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Ability to demonstrate empathy and patience
• Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently
• Is responsible and self-motivated
• Possess a positive attitude and enjoys helping others
• Strong communication skills.
• Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
• Good research and internet skills
• High level of attention to detail and proactive with problem solving
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free